Our Fam

Our Fam
...It's Times Like These...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MAKING COSTUMES

I had a great time making costumes for some people this year and made some green in the process which makes it even better. The first costume is of a pilgrim and the second is of Marie Antoinette. Along the with Marie Antoinette dress this little girl will have a 1 foot tall blonde wig and a fluffy fan. Pretty cool I thought. I love sewing and it was a good opportunity to make them. Check out how they turned out. Still have to make Gavin's ManBug costume today.

2 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

I am impressed! The Marie Antoinette costume is beautiful!

Erin said...

wow! that is awesome! love the marie antoinette! so impressed that you can sew like that!

Our Boys

Our Boys

This bet lasted over an hour

This bet lasted over an hour
-OUR SMILES HAVE LASTED EVER SINCE-